I think this is really unfair my girlfriend was telling me the other day I am not allowed to masturbate , but for women its perfectly acceptable. She informed me that she is not committing sin when she does it because women do not spill any seed. She really got under my skin t and kept antagonizing me about it. I want to get her back and find biblical evidence to prove her wrong,
Matthew 5:28 (King James Version)
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
I made a covenant with mine eyes; why then should I think upon a maid?
16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
1 Corinthians 6:13 (King James Version)
Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication,
but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
- General scriptures concerning (Exodus 32:6; Proverbs 2:16-18;5:3-5,8-13;7:6-27;9:13-18;)
- See ADULTERY
- See IDOLATRY, LICENTIOUS PRACTICES OF
- See INCEST
- See LUST
- See RAPE
- See SENSUALITY
- See SODOMY
- See %+++!
- See WHOREDOM
- FIGURATIVE (Ezekiel 16:15-59)
- FIGURATIVE » See WHOREDOMS
- INSTANCES OF » Sodomites (Genesis 19:5)
- INSTANCES OF » Lot's daughters (Genesis 19:30-38)
- INSTANCES OF » Judah (Genesis 38:15,16)
- INSTANCES OF » The Gibeahites (Judges 19:22-25)
- INSTANCES OF » Eli's sons (1 Samuel 2:22)
- INSTANCES OF » David (2 Samuel 5:13;11:2-27)
- INSTANCES OF » Amnon (2 Samuel 13:1-14)
- INSTANCES OF » Solomon (1 Kings 11:1-3)
- INSTANCES OF » Rehoboam (2 Chronicles 11:21-23)
- INSTANCES OF » Persian kings (Esther 2:3,13,14,19)
Catholics can't see the truth of God's word because they are spiritually blinded by false doctrines. Masterbation has nothing to do with "spilling one's seed", it is simply choosing to walk in the Spirit or walking in the flesh. One's fruit is either spiritual, fruit of the Spirit or one's fruit is of the flesh leading to death.
From the catholic POV, he would only have to point from scripture that women have seed too.